Suppose, you are SA Abir. After completing MBA from North South University, you are working as a Medical Representative for four years. But you desire to improve your life working in the upper pharmaceutical field. One day you noticed a vacancy advertisement of Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd seeking a Medical Representative. Now write a CV with a covering letter for the post. Your CV should not exceed on page.
06. Write a job application for the post of a Medical Representative. Include a CV with it.
15 October, 2015
Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Subject: Prayer for the post of a Medical Representative.
Recently I have learned from the advertisement published in ‘The Daily Jugantor’ on 09 October, 2015 that you are going to appoint a Medical Representative in your reputed company Incepta Pharmaceuticals Ltd. In this connection, I am offering myself as an earnest candidate for the same.
As you will see from my enclosed CV, I am currently a medical representative in Care Pharmaceuticals. I am particularly interested in the post as it would enable me to gain experience in working with broader work place with the opportunities for professional training and development.
I am available for the interview for the next two weeks.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- Name SA Abir
- Father’s name Shahadat Chowdhury
- Mother’s name Shahida Begum
- Present address 46, East Jurain, Dhaka-1204
- Permanent address Vill: Shamibad, P.O: Charmadhua, P.S: Raipura, Dist: Narsingdi-1630.
- Mobile 01542-254***
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of birth 22 May,1989
- Nationality Bangladeshi by birth
- Religion Islam
- Marital status Married
An outgoing and articulate graduate with work experience as a medical representative.
- Educational qualification
- 2008-2012 BBA Dhaka University
- 2012-2013 MBA Dhaka University
2013-Present: Serving as a Medical Representative in Care Pharmaceuticals.
Playing football and cricket and practicing literature.
Fluent in spoken and written English and have expertise in MS Word, MS Excel and Email handling.
Available on request
If you like this post; don’t forget to share with your friends by clicking the facebook or other buttons below