Suppose, you are Rashed. Your home district is Chittagong. Recently you have completed your graduation from Chittagong University. You have found a job advertisement in ‘The Daily Inquilab’ that Uttara High School, Dhaka is looking for a young and energetic Library assistant. You have decided to apply for the post.
03. Write a job application for the post of a Library Assistant. Include a CV with it. Your CV should not exceed one page.
02 January, 2016
Uttara High Schoool.
Subject: Prayer for the post of a Library Assistant.
With reference to the advertisement published in ‘The Daily Inqilab’ on 26 December, 2015 for the post of a Library Assistant I am offering myself as one of the candidates. My CV and necessary particulars are given below for your kind consideration.
If I am appointed for this post, I am confident I will be able show my skills to achieve the ultimate goal of the institution.
- Name Rashed Ahmed
- Father’s name Amzad Hossain
- Mother’s name Rokeya Bagum
- Present address Vill: Madhya Betagi, P.O: Betagi, UZ: Rangunia, Dist: Chittagong.
- Permanent address Do
- Contact : Mobile: 01829-205142 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date of birth 06 November,1993
- Nationality Bangladeshi by birth
- Religion Islam
- Marital status Unmarried
An innovative, self-motivated and energetic commerce graduate with experience of teaching in secondary school.
- Educational qualification
Name of Exam Board/University Group/Subject Year of Passing Division/Grade S.S.C. Chittagong Board
2008 A+ H.S.C. Chittagong Board Business studies 2010 A B.Com. (Honors) Chittagong University Accounting 2014 A
Appointed as a part time assistant teacher of Accounting at Khawja Ajmeri High School, Chittagong since 1914.
- Interests and achievements
I was Boys Scout leader at school level, I have a passion for the game of football.
Complete six-month course in computer Hardware and also expert in MS Word and MS Excel.
If you like this post; don’t forget to share with your friends by clicking the facebook or other buttons below